Quizzes 

Table of Content

Start PIB Quiz of 29th – 30th April 2021

Q.1) Under which scheme of the ministry of agriculture and farmer’s welfare, Car Nicobar and Nancowry group of islands in the UT of Andaman and Nicobar have got the “Large area certification”?
Q.2) Which of the following public sector company has launched the first ever Infrastructure Investment Trust (InvIT)?
Q.3) The Chandler Good government Index has been released by Chandler institute of Governance which is an International non-profit organization headquartered in …………………… Fill the gap.
Q.4) Consider the following statements regarding the Chandler Good Government index and identify the incorrect statement/s 1. India has been ranked at 59th out of 104 countries 2. The index is based on 7 pillars with 34 indicators 3. Switzerland has topped the list followed by Finland and Singapore

Start RBI Quiz of 29th – 30th April 2021

Q.1) NBFCs have requested the Reserve Bank of India to extend the one-time restructuring scheme of MSME advances till 31 March 2022, as they are unable to revive their businesses due to second wave of covid. Which of the following conditions play an important role in permitting one time restructuring of existing loans to MSME without downgrade in asset classification. 1.If the exposure of banks and NBFCs to the borrower does not exceed Rs.25 crore as on Jan 1, 2020 2. 2.The borrowers account was in default and declared NPA 3. 3.The borrowing entity is GST registered on the date of implementation of restructuring. However, this condition will not apply to MSME that are exempt from GST registration.
Q.2) The Reserve Bank of India has given the powers to certain bodies to impound the counterfeit notes which are specifically covered under its master circular on Detection and Impounding of Counterfeit Notes. Which of the following have the power to impound such notes? 1. Mutilated Note is a note which has become dirty due to normal wear and tear and also includes a two piece note pasted together wherein both the pieces presented belong to the same note. 2. Where the number of soiled notes presented by a person is up to 20 pieces with a maximum value of ₹5,000 per day, banks should exchange them over the counter, free of charge. 3. Notes which have turned extremely brittle or are badly burnt, shall be accepted by the bank branches for exchange over the counter.
Q.3) RBI decided to conduct purchase of government securities (G-secs) of Rs 1 lakh crore under the ________in the first quarter of this financial year 2021-22 for India. Bank of Japan on the other hand shifted in late 2016 to a policy of ______ in which it sought to peg the yield on 10 year Japanese Government Bonds at 0%, in a effort to stimulate Japan's economy.
Q.4) Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd has entered into a strategic co-lending partnership with housing finance major HDFC Ltd to offer housing loans to homebuyers at competitive rates. Indiabulls would originate retail home loans as per the jointly-drawn up credit policy and retain 20% of the loan in its books, while the remaining 80% will be on HDFC Ltd’s books. The Reserve Bank in 2020 came out with a Co-Lending Model (CLM) scheme. Which of the following statements is incorrect about this scheme.
CEO of Anujjindal.in


About Anuj Jindal

━━━━

Anuj Jindal, the founder, is an ex-manager from SBI, with an M.Com from Delhi School of Economics. He also has a JRF in Commerce & Management and NET in HRM, along with more than 4 years of experience in the field of Education.

0 Comments
Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *